© 2014 Quality Dynamics, Inc.
Checking that the system works is a vital part of any Quality Management System. An organization must perform Internal Audits to check how its Quality Management System is working. An organization may decide to invite an independent Auditor to verify that it is in conformity to the standard.
Quality Dynamics, Inc.
Located in Indianapolis, Indiana, we are only a short drive from anywhere in the Midwest!
1. An impartial, unbiased audit
2. No need to train multiple auditors
3. Internal personnel can focus on their jobs
4. An outside set of eyes can see opportunities that may not have been readily apparent
5. A contracted auditor sees many different companies each year and can bring best practices to the table
6. A clean, professional Audit Report that your registrar’s auditor will readily approve of